Wed, May 22 | Head & Heart Therapy
Expressive Arts Therapy Group - Macrame Wall Hanging
This two week group series will walk you through the steps of creating a gorgeous macrame wall hanging. Mindfulness will be incorporated into sessions to promote stress reduction and relaxation.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
May 22, 2019, 7:00 PM – 8:20 PM
Head & Heart Therapy, 1722 NW Raleigh St. Office #325 Mailbox 308
About the event
- This group is open to women ages 20 and up.
- No previous experience with art is necessary and no skill required.
- All materials will be provided.
- Please note that the private pay cost is $35 per session.
- If using your insurance the cost will vary depending on your co-pay.
Wednesday May 22nd & Wednesday May 29th from 7PM to 8:20PM.
***Please note that unfortunately this group is now full. Please feel free to contact me if you would like to be added to the waitlist.***