June Expressive Arts Therapy Group - Art Journaling
Time & Location
About the event
What is art journaling?
Art journaling is, essentially, a visual record of thoughts, emotions, and perhaps memories; it is what you choose to express and what you choose to focus on. The process could involve painting, drawing, collage, writing, or any art material that speaks to you. Art journaling provides group members with an opportunity to express themselves in a visual way.
- This group is open to women ages 20 and up.
- No previous experience with art is necessary and no skill required.
- All materials will be provided.
- Please note that the private pay cost is $35 per session.
- If using your insurance the cost will vary depending on your co-pay.
Wednesday June 12th 7:00 - 8:30pm
Wednesday June 19th 7:00 - 8:30pm
Wednesday June 26th 7:00 - 8:30pm