Non-Binary Eight Week Art Therapy Group - Round Two
Time & Location
About the event
- This eight week group is open to individuals who identify as non-binary, ages 25 to 40.
- Each group will begin with a check in, then a directive will be offered (meditation, creative task, creative writing, etc.) and will end leaving time for group members to process.
- Please note that the private pay cost is $35 per session.
- If using your insurance the cost will vary depending on your co-pay. Please refer to the tab listed "insurances & fees" for more information. Please note I am considered an in-network provider with the following insurance companies:
- Pacifc Source
- OHP open card (we also can most likely accept HealthShare/Care Oregon)
- The group will be limited to six participants due to social distancing measures.
- Please note that this group will be in person and masks, along with physical distancing, are required at this time.
- Please note that if you are not a current client at Head & Heart Therapy you must schedule a free consultation prior to joining the group to ensure that you are a good fit for the group and vice versa.
Tuesday's from 5:30 to 7pm
Training & Expertise:
- Sarah Dobey has worked with individuals who are transgender and non-binary (TG-NB), sporadically for the past ten years, and has specialized training in working with folks who are TG-NB. For more information check out her CV under the 'about' tab.
Questions? Don't hesitate to reach out!