Women's Virtual Interpersonal Process Group
Time & Location
About the Event
What is an interpersonal group?
An interpersonal process group encourages participants to attend to the here and now, noticing what is coming up in terms of thoughts, emotions, images. An Interpersonal Process Group is led by a therapsit who helps to facilitate growth and change by creating a safe enviornment where participants can share openly about thier experience.
- This eight week group is open to women ages 25 to 35.
- Each group will begin with a check in, then a directive will be offered (meditation, creative task, creative writing, etc.) and will end leaving time for group members to process.
- Please note that the private pay cost is $35 per session.
- If using your insurance the cost will vary depending on your co-pay.
- The group size will be anywhere from four participants to six.
- Please note that this group will be in person and masks, along with physical distancing, are required at this time.
- Please note that if you are not a current client at Head & Heart Therapy you must schedule a free consultation prior to joining the group to ensure that you are a good fit for the group and vice versa.
Wednesday's from December 16th to February 3rd from 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM